Welcome to my home on the web! I am a Computer Graphics & Vision researcher working with the Video Engineering team at Apple Research. I joined Apple after a brief stint as a postdoc in 3D Vision at Cengiz Öztireli’s CORE Lab at the University of Cambridge. Prior to October 2022, I did my PhD on inverse problems in high dynamic range imaging under the supervision of Rafał Mantiuk also at Cambridge.
My research interests span a diverse spectrum, centering on reconstruction problems within Computational Photography, as well as low-level 2D and 3D Computer Vision. Simultaneously, I have also been actively involved in the development of probabilistic generative models and their applications to problems in Graphics and Vision. Yet another direction I have pursued is the automatic assessment of images and videos with quantitative metrics.
- Our perceptual Nerf benchmark will be presented at Eurographics 2024
- December 2023: Excited to joined Apple Research to work on Camera Algorithms
- Thrilled to receive the Wiseman Prize for 2023
- Paper on Constrained Neural Fields accepted to NeurIPS 2023
- Paper on Automatic Exposure estimation published in Transactions on Computational Imaging
- Our team won 1st place in the WACV 2023 HDR Video Challenge (link)
- Paper on Distilling global style with flows awarded best paper at CVMP 2022
- Invited to give talks for L335: MVP and an ML-bootcamp
- October 2022: Excited to start a postdoc with Cengiz Öztireli’s team
- Paper on SI-HDR quality assessment presented at SIGGRAPH 2022
When I’m not working, I’m probably at Girton playing tennis or squash. Get in touch if you’d like to play a game or simply converse over a mug of hot chocolate.